Restorasyon Forum

Hoşgeldiniz Ziyaretçi. Lütfen giriş yapın veya kayıt olun.

Restorasyon Forum - Reklam Alanı

Gönderen Konu: HOME STATEMENTS MADE İN GOLD LEAF, Shellac Lacquer, gold leaf, Melike Varakçılık  (Okunma sayısı 3084 defa)

0 Üye ve 1 Ziyaretçi konuyu incelemekte.

M.Kemal Bektaş

• Restorasyon Forum
  • İleti: 158
  • Cinsiyet: Bay
HOME STATEMENTS MADE THE MAIN POINTS İN GOLD LEAF

Dear friends, they are always the main focus of those questions contact me "Mr.Kemal Can I make this work? How can I do? "Respectively.
Make sure young in a work of art you can enjoy of all ages can make cuts in the elderly is the art of making gold leaf
Now as far as you could tell me that the art of this article series I want to tell you to zoom closer tricks
Hand skills, your tastes, your artistic genius did to me you can watch all your information compiled by repeatedly saying that you can look with pride and is an art that can carry you to the Gold decoration
Yes, it is an art to make every age group of the young or elderly. Now let's see who will do the tricks you need to know this art:
CAUTION SHOULD BE MADE in gold leaf POINTS:
Dear friends; Which will make gold leaf mindset very clean, stagnant, it should be resting. Extreme irritability is the biggest obstacle to making this art. If you believe that being angry toughen static electricity in your body that leaves leaf snaps adhere to the fracture it is even being experienced rupture after a while. I usually am working with my ears when I began to study music mp3 player favorite. Over-hyped when I was beginning to circulate until I calm down after work.
Work should be done in a clean, dust-free environment and you must do your work in a quiet environment away from the stress, noise-free environment.
If you have a commercial activity must have in order to gain a good team you doing this art paint shop. The gold leaf lacquer is your main artery. Your team knows varnishes and mixtures should be used.
I still study for years I've been in this business you continually eyes. Even away from the brushes you are trying to teach you the making. Unfortunately, because our friends could not convince the customer benefiting from this work they wanted to convince me to open my phone customers.
This is my friend will make art knowledge should have the capability and highly convincing. You must know what he's doing good. Material error in the last coat of paint will make every moment leaf stage, and both leaf, and be able to correct the lacquering stage.
You know there is the language of colors. In general, younger people prefer warm colors, while those in older age prefer cool colors. This means that young and middle-aged ones while they Seniors generally prefer to choose colors silver version of gold color as color version. If the goods are appropriate or evocative of the gold and silver in your living space is not available, you will be able uncomfortable Gold or silver leaf materials. Look, I have limited my house while gold decoration gold leaf material. Because warm colors depending on the color of the language can increase your heart rate as nervous uncomfortable.
In short, gold and silver leaf with the aim of showing them the logic items can disturb you.
When you start making gold or silver leaf you must disconnect your connection to the outside world. Now she began dancing with brush after hours. You must do with the velvet touch of leaf process exactly as it caressed a child's head. How that is done step by step sequences with my article about the spelling of gold leaf gold leaf making process are available at each site googledan look.
Generally, housing is concentrated UmAdIr varnish other questions. All kinds of varnish are available in the market. Some varakç friends as they use some polish glass or acrylic varnish use are ordinary. A number of friends in water use are based.
What does it measure? What should I use when it comes to the question;
Yellowing varnish is normal over time. When plotted over time in the glass polished, corrosion due to the bad conditions of use and mica it can be reduced to a dull appearance. I myself am using bright acrylic silk matt lacquer and acrylic silk. Hardener setting alone this one to be aware of the issues you need to do very well. You must do to protect the leaf bits before fogging. This fog foil if the .aks Ramada you will use acrylic paint thinner may be partial blackout or to the side. Varnishes and the second phase will add acrylic paint thinner flies the mixture. Step by step the gold leaf which made writing my article series on this subject I can look at each site is available from Google.
If you are the main issues with which you kind of varnish to finish your work with its thinner and hardener. So you should use the acrylic paint thinner and a hardener akriliks. I had never forget acrylic varnish dip while making a team of painters foil my seat I deliberately used polyurethane thinner.
They will see the competitors constantly doing this. Unfortunately, our country is extreme envy. You never do not want your progress. I know they are trying to make it look like I'm top secret to hide from you the one I know best weather. Who I would not hesitate to share what they know and who know me know I always reaches me to the finest detail. Everyone places their livelihood. If a brother in my bread ass his way home enough understanding have been continually praying for me, too. I met so many years now, unfortunately, many with masters who envy. To remove them to break even know you're doing your share to be successful you do not mind. That's why we do not think the European mind. I went to Germany. There is no pleasure without you sick and tired before they will teach this art.
I always say this and I'll say. If they try to tell me my business, I can not be able to make this art. I know every step of the arts (including painting and varnishing Umeda) whatever I adjusts how well I mix you have difficulty to the art of letting long as you do not have this understanding of I did not say you have to do it. Gold decorations in making a stand, gold decoration in making up the roof to the ceiling of the entrance gate. So let me ask you which one you think is the real decorations? Artistic movements who are doing this should know better. Instantly able to contribute to creating the composition in the head decoration. From the beginning until the end of the work should have the ability to resolve errors. Technology should adapt itself to be able to follow every moment. Some mixtures used in the conservative stage be able to apply make his own.
In short, a good painter varakç should know better than to painting and varnishing systems. I know the air with painters and painting and varnishing makes emeğinize your money is squandered both would be a pity. He called a friend showed me his hands. I mention this gold decoration  with art galleries have carved gold leaf material taught him to do. Wrong people use lacquer thinner left hand had been broken to pieces. I was sorry when I see it.
Look for the friends he's afraid of leaf can not disrupted. The most beautiful school will work with you correct wrong doing. gold decoration not an easy catch. It becomes too until I broke my varaklama. Varakç good until the end of the beginning of the process should be able to correct errors at every stage. Nobody is foolproof. I've been working all these years I'm even able to make mistakes sometimes. Sometimes it helps to see the western errors trick you. For example, I saw the lights of jet-black patina leaf delay when the count of 10, from which one saw during the patina process.
Yet some of my friends to me marble, glass, onto the metal, the outer walls of homes they can not be asking is whether gold leaf.
Home outer wall is used as the plate. You can not protect from corrosion leaf foil off the wall. Usually the leaves are used in leaf ceiling in the items that you use in your indoor living space Thomsen. Foil sheets of marble, glass and metal, you can use it anywhere. But you must protect against corrosion with a good varnish. Areas where the sun should make sticking with French mixed solution
GOLD LEAF WHAT? BRIEF KNOWING
Dear friends, there are two kinds of leaf gold leaf on the market. One 16x16 cm mimic what we call imitation leaf mint leaf and the other is stamped as true 8x8 cm book set (22-24 setting) are leaf gold leaf. French mixed solution with real gold leaf, which is then pasted imitation turned the color blue before you take regular cigarettes base mix solution is available. I'm gonna be asking is what they are mostly brand. I can say that repair from time to time to avoid color variations needed to use Italian or French baroque gold leaf leaves my skin. I say no more than that which is to use it in the short market. The mixing solution whether they offer the market generally imported in small tube into the mix and Turkey. These adhesives during bonding is usually dry wavy patterns where there may be breakage or premature drying adhesive. Prefer the short continuous mix solution remains satisfied that I say.
He asked questions about one of the aqueous leaf. There is no such thing as a Friend aqueous leaf. His name is painted gilding. We use from time to time according to the needs us. Although there are those with silvery glitter paints hold up the silver is present in the water based on the market together. Generally, we use water-based ones in stropiy foam cornice. We use foam in water-based varnish also stropiy drywall. If you use the normal lacquer thinner and melt the foam almost stropiy. You can not paint with gilt paint? Yes, you can paint it is possible. But if from one point to repair scratches in the paint due to the use of time because you will note from the paint color differences grins like patchwork repairs. Here at every step you make if you want to repair Varada fifty years later, the only thing that never leaves gold show color variations.
Each age is tastefully done art for gold leaf production. You will literally dance with the brush. Here's your work that you can proudly say my work for your future generations. Do not say fuck do I wonder. Did I fuck are those who say that it works in the auction in the artistic field is filled with manual labor. With a master of fine antiques out of the hand and you will be transported to the year with gilded painting remains, and heritage to the generations.
Every effort you make any kind of material on the record whether the auction or museum be sure to pay attention. Otherwise it can be exposed to compensation if you break the material installed. If you do not have that information, conservative antique Do not work on such material.
Gold leaf making and highlight the texture of wood dyeing basic rules. Sometimes it's the way I came across the work that I literally head of hair. Mahogany or teakwood material left lacquer paint. They killed almost a pity most valuable trees. Instead, they direct varnish throw the tissue of the tree will be a delightful image will emerge to the forefront. But I always have confidence in our country, unfortunately, a lot of words or our masters and cultural assets which can be handed down to future generations is to be wasted in this way.
I know what a good gold decoration of both painting and varnishing to what I say I'm going to do it you should also be the title should have this information. Can you make me into my job in the art of teaching they received at all as long as you have not. Ten of emeğinize To your money since you going? Moreover, all of these materials are imported from abroad in foreign currency. Outgoing national wealth.
My advice to you humbly with your favorite art. Never he does not embarrass the arts. You can leave your heritage, your culture, your assets and future generations of art. Here it is the most beautiful art varakçılık can say I did my work. I want you to know I helped at every stage who told me about this art reaches behalf of myself at every stage. This will be a lot of doors for your friendship through the arts. For years I've been in this art. Very valuable friendships I have made through the arts at all levels.
Dear friends, in the light of questions you think döndüğün tongue in my series of articles on some of the information is transferred. Bye hoping to meet again with you another string in my thick. Friendly stay.
Regards ... Greetings ..

Mustafa Kemal Bektas
Melike Gold decoration

* Bizi Takip Edin

Son Mesajlar

N Gönderen: Williamsaf
[Dün, 16:37:38]

TUĞLA MİNARE USTASI ARANIYOR Gönderen: BÜŞRAABZ
[Dün, 16:21:55]

Finest Ğ¡asual Dating - Genuine Females Gönderen: elifff5394
[Dün, 11:08:49]

zpcclfaw Gönderen: lisinopril 10 mg prices